Last time I tried blogging about building our new house (in December of 2007!) and I don't think you ever saw the final product :) So, below is a picture of my house. Now we are talking about a BABY! I'm going to TRY to keep this blog up to keep you posted on our baby so bear with me! We are having a baby GIRL and she is due to arrive on April 2nd, 2010!I know most of my "blogger buddies" from my girlfriend Bern who lives in TX. I expect you all to be reading and commenting!
Here is the latest picture of our little girl bump :)
The picture of our house was actually taken tonight - after the blizzard of 2009! 22 inches of snow! Eeek!
Okay, for once in my life, I'm gonna be FIRST! YEEHAW! I'm even in the right field to post! You already know I think my son picked the world's only perfect wife, and even pregant, you're gorgeous, and the house is breathtaking TOO. You have it all m'dear! Enjoy! I'm home for two weeks of Christmas break and at times like these, happy, happy, HAPPY that I'm a teacher (not that I'm not happy about that ALL the time).=) Love you girl! Bets'
I thought the above was my Betsy...gotta get used to this :o) Your house is breathtaking. I would say perfect Christmas card pic for next year but NEVER MIND the baby will take that space up FOR SURE! I told all my friends about your blog so I'm hoping they can't wait to read it as much as me and as much as you love reading theirs. Why don't you get more beautiful? quite lovely!!! I haven't seen your mantle with that pic. send a pic of the whole thing when you get a chance. xoxo
Oh my goodness, you are so beautiful. Your home is gorgeous, esp at night with the snow and lights. That baby girl is so blessed to be becoming a part of your family. Blogs are a great way to keep in touch and watch things happen. Course, I love Bern's and we get to watch those bubba's grow up in pictures since we don't live close. AJ
Yay for starting your blog!! You look STUNNING!! What a beautiful picture!! I love your house, so beautiful!!! April is right around the corner!! Merry Christmas!!
Hey Sarah! Bern gave me your blog address so I promise I'm not a stalker:-) Can't wait to follow it and see your new baby girl! Your house is gorgeous!!!
Okay, for once in my life, I'm gonna be FIRST! YEEHAW! I'm even in the right field to post! You already know I think my son picked the world's only perfect wife, and even pregant, you're gorgeous, and the house is breathtaking TOO. You have it all m'dear! Enjoy! I'm home for two weeks of Christmas break and at times like these, happy, happy, HAPPY that I'm a teacher (not that I'm not happy about that ALL the time).=) Love you girl! Bets'
ReplyDeleteNice! Girls are fun. You'll be such a good mom, too. Your house is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI thought the above was my Betsy...gotta get used to this :o)
ReplyDeleteYour house is breathtaking. I would say perfect Christmas card pic for next year but NEVER MIND the baby will take that space up FOR SURE!
I told all my friends about your blog so I'm hoping they can't wait to read it as much as me and as much as you love reading theirs.
Why don't you get more beautiful? quite lovely!!!
I haven't seen your mantle with that pic. send a pic of the whole thing when you get a chance.
xoxo
ok, you don't need word verification. Just moderate your comments and you should be fine.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, you are so beautiful.
ReplyDeleteYour home is gorgeous, esp at night with the snow and lights.
That baby girl is so blessed to be becoming a part of your family.
Blogs are a great way to keep in touch and watch things happen.
Course, I love Bern's and we get to watch those bubba's grow up in pictures since we don't live close.
AJ
I'm so happy you are blogging!! Love your house, picture perfect! You look great, too!!
ReplyDeleteYay for starting your blog!! You look STUNNING!! What a beautiful picture!! I love your house, so beautiful!!! April is right around the corner!! Merry Christmas!!
ReplyDeleteHey Sarah! Bern gave me your blog address so I promise I'm not a stalker:-) Can't wait to follow it and see your new baby girl! Your house is gorgeous!!!
ReplyDeleteYou look beautiful poo and i LOVE LOVE LOVE the MORNING ROOM!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete